Manigo does not charge for sending or receiving messages when abroad. However, keep in mind that Manigo uses your mobile data connection and that your carrier may charge you for using mobile data abroad if you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- What is Manigo Chat?
- How can I request money from another Manigonaut?
- How can I send money via Manigo Chat?
- Why do I need to enter a name for my Chat Group?
- How do I invite other Manigonauts to my Chat group?
- How do I invite others to Individual Chat?
- Will my Chat be deleted automatically?
- Can I send free messages from abroad?
- How can I cancel a transfer via Manigo Chat?
- How can I repay money that has been requested of me through Chat?