If you reject a group invitation, you do not join the group but it is, however, possible for group members to invite you again.
Articles in this section
- Why is a group so useful?
- Why do I have to enter a name for my group?
- How do I create a new split group with Manigo?
- How do I repay money?
- How do I receive repayments?
- How do I add expenses?
- How is the money divided?
- Do I have to contribute the total requested sum, or can I also send partial amounts?
- I did not create the group. Can I still add expenses?
- I have sent an invitation but my friend did not receive it. What can I do?