When using your ManigoCard at a MetroCard Vending Machine (MVM) in the United States, remember to enter your 'zip code' for verification as “99999”. Your transaction will be authorized instantly as putting in these numbers will indicate that an international card is being used.
Articles in this section
- Are there any charges involved using the ManigoCard?
- What type of card is my ManigoCard?
- Where can I use my ManigoCard?
- How can I find out my ManigoCard PIN?
- What should I do if I entered the wrong PIN for my ManigoCard?
- How can I link my new ManigoCard to my account?
- Which currencies are supported for spending with/through Manigo?
- Can I have more than one card for my Manigo account?
- Can my ManigoCard be delivered somewhere else other than my primary address?
- What if I lose my ManigoCard?